Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What i saw from God.

Oh my goodness.
So basically i know that i have a gift from God. I have the gift to see things in dreams after a pray for help when i problem comes up He helps me with the answer. And i want to write this down so i never forget!

So i was on the Phone with Matt and he was telling me about this plan with Becky that he has to go around with Becky and Will to talk ot people about God to other churches and stuff. So he is tlaking about this and right in the middle of him talking I go "I want to go" and he said "you want to go really?" and i say "yeah.....I have to go" So then he says "Do you want to just go to go or is there something say you have to" by this time i break down crying and i sit there and say "I have to go. God says i have to go. I need to go with you guys....soon. Now"

So then we get into this deep conversation about all this stuff. And we are talking and im basically breaking down just saying all these things built up that i didnt even know that were there and all thse feelings from God and just all this stuff. So then i start stuttering saying "i need......i need." And he goes "Angie, what do you need what is God telling you?" So i say "i need.....i need to run." Matt says "Why do you need to run? No dont run dont go anywhere" And i say, "Yeah i need to run, far away and just keep going and i dont know where exactly, just run" Then he keeps saying "Why, and no you cant why is God saying to run?" So i start telling this story......

Okay so im on this road and im on this line going directly down the middle of the road and im running. And on one side its all light and happy and wonderful and beautiful and everyone i love and trust and have had an effect on my life are over there running too while im still in the middle. Shelby Becky Angel Matt Bethany Will and Kali are all over there. But on the other side is all dark and black and i cant see anything over there. So im running and running on this line, And then Becky and Shelby get to me and they pull me over to the light side with them and its great. And then i start to fall with God a little so im back in the middle. And then most of me is in the dark area but some is still in the light because i have a little bit of faith left in me. So then everyone works together and pulls me back . Then everything is okay and we are all still running (By the way, this whole time we are running) So then i see people in a line in front of me. They are in balck coats and are standing in these black circles. Blocking my path. So then i get to them and the world stops and everything freezes. By this time i relize its my family. And then something happens and i get in a fight with my mom and then all of them circle around me and take me over to where its dark. Im lost and i cant see anything. Then i drop to my knees and everything is still. And im praying to God to help me get out of this. But nothing works. So then i see Shelby and Becky and they grab me and pull me back again. So we are all running and everything is good. Then i see more people in front of me. And sometimes they are all there together and sometimes they are alone, just one person. And they are in a purple circles, no black coats. And there is a light shining down on them. And i notice that they are the people i need to pray for. So Kali and Will and Emma were up there at one point. So i get to them and again the world go still and everything freezes. and they dont move and they are staring blankly ahead. And i grab their hands and i start praying for them and their circle either goes away or keeps getting smaller and smaller. And eventually when their circle is gone they are running in the lighted area with us.
but Emma, she started going in the middle and Matt was trying to get her and we all were but she just kept slipping further and further into the black side. Then we lost her and we couldent find her.

So basically i relieze that im running down that road because its the road i have to go down to live for God and i have to keep running to get to the place he wants me to. And i have to overcome all those things blocking my path because i cant let anything get in the way of what God wants me to do.
So yeah thats it.......Sorry its long.

Peace.Love.

No comments: